We currently have 4 Java roles in 2 locations in the Midlands: Nottingham and Birmingham. Read on to find out more:
Senior Software Developer – Salary circa £50,000 – £60,000 + Benefits Package. Nottingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join a large Global leading company. The ideal candidate will have multiple years experience developing in a Java background and will also have a Team Lead role within the company.
- Play a Technical Lead role – write code with suitable unit and automated test coverage, leading and implementing solutions in partnership with global ET and UPG team.
- Define and articulate the application design required to deliver business initiatives. Covering new development and enhancement to existing products and software tools.
- Lead task breakdown and estimation for new projects and software developments
- Influence the implementation and evolution of the appropriate architecture/design choices and maintain consistency to ensure that the product meets its objectives in terms of functionality, scalability, robustness and high availability.
- Evolve solutions towards platform standards.
Technical Skills Required:
- Java development experience
Senior Java Developer X3. Circa £30k – £50k. Dependant Upon Experience. Birmingham, West Midlands.
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful technology focused organisation, delivering services into the Financial & Investment Banking domains.
A great opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to work on fast paced and challenging projects.
The organisation also provides a supportive and career development focused environment.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Java development – sever side development experience
- Full project life-cycle, including capturing requirements, code-reviewing and unit testing
- Open Source experience
- Object Orientated Design
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Problem solving
- Eager to learn
- Self sufficient
- Excellent communications skills – this is a must, as you will liaise with and support clients over the phone
- Subversion / Git
- QA Testing
- Web API’s (RESTful)
- Database experience (NoSQL)
- Understanding of Equities Trading IT
- GUI development experience
KEYWORDS: Senior Java Developers, Java, Java Developer, Birmingham, West Midlands. SNR/JAV/MN.
To hear further details on any of these roles, give one of our consultants a confidential call on 0121 248 2600 or fill in the form below and we will get back to you ASAP.