Data Specialist/Data Analyst – £30K – Coventry
Data Specialist / Data Analyst – £30,000 + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits, Coventry, West Midlands.
Due to continued growth, the opportunity has arisen to work for a leading software solutions provider based in Coventry. This software provider have enjoyed great growth over the past few years and are continuing to recruit for enthusiastic individuals.
Ideally the candidate will have DBA level skills, or come from an SQL Development role.
- Data conversion / migration from legacy systems onto a SQL Server based product
- To create, adapt & maintain SQL / Access reports to specific client requirements
- Data investigation
- To provide Technical Assistance to other parts of the business
- Data conversion / migration experience
- SQL / Access report writing and querying experience
- SQL Server including stored procedures, views and a knowledge of relational database design
- Transact SQL (TSQL)
SQL, SQL Server, T-SQL, VBA, Access, reporting, SQL Developer, report writing, West Midlands, Coventry
The company also boasts a strong benefits package with a motivational holiday allowance. Benefits as follows:
- Private Healthcare
- Attendance bonus up to £2,000
- Up to £30 a week for time keeping
- 25 days holiday which can progress up to 28 days (1 day for every year you’re there) + statutory
- Opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday
- Opportunity to accrue further holiday by working extra flexible working hours
- Pension Scheme
Could you be interested in looking at a new position to progress in your career?
If not – why not recommend someone? Barclay Anderson are a leading IT Recruitment Specialist and are more than happy to pay referral fee’s on successful placements.
If you’re interested in a new opportunity or if you know anyone that could be interested in a new role, let us know for more details.