Download our free sample-cv here.
Top ten tips for your resume / CV:
- No colour please
- Use a font size that works well “on screen” – 11 point Arial seems to work well
- Be consistent where you use Bold and Underline
- Leave a proper margin – at least 1 inch (2.5 cms)
- Leave some room for reviewer comments – use ‘white’ space
- Using email? Think about your subject line and email body text
- Copy your contact details into the email body text
- If you need PDF, use this free generator.
- Don’t use text boxes
- Spell check everything – and ask someone to proof read it
Need a fresh start with your recruitment? Get in touch today: