In this role you will propose, discuss and evaluate potential solutions with the technical services manager and implement agreed modifications or workarounds as directed. Perform on-site hardware and software root cause fixes and where necessary work rounds across multiple sites. You will work towards service improvements.
You will be required to provide support outside of normal working hours either as part of a rota or on an ad hoc basis to meet business requirements.
You will have previous technical experience working as a Level 3 engineer in an enterprise environment. Your experience, skills and qualifications will include at least 70% of the following core skills:
- Experience of working in an enterprise environment
- Advanced knowledge of VMware vSphere
- Advanced knowledge of key infrastructure platforms and tools: Active Directory, Citrix, VDI, Microsoft Server 2012/2016, Office 365 & Exchange Online
- Strong working knowledge of System Centre 2012 including Operations and Configuration Manager including OS deployment of Windows 10
- Experience in application discovery and application packaging
- Strong understanding of WAN, Cisco LAN and WLAN networking concepts including: TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS