BI Analyst - Solihull
BI Analyst. Solihull. £30,000 – £40,000 per annum.
A major client of ours is looking for a BI Analyst to join their global team. Serving some of the largest companies in the world, you will responsible for the dashboard management of the organisation.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will be identifying and reporting trends in customer data using SQL. Therefore candidates must be comfortable and competent in in-depth data analysis and reporting.
- Providing business intelligence for the commercial function
- Identifying and reporting trends in data on a regular / ad hoc basis
- Providing and in-depth analysis for a variety of customers
- Reporting any findings to senior management teams
- Building effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Extensive experience within a data analysis role
- Experience working with and manipulating large amounts of data
- Experience with Microsoft Excel at an advanced level
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with relational databases including Oracle / MS SQL
- Ability to write SQL Scripts
- Capability to gather requirements
- Software design
- .Net experience
- Retail experience
This role is based in Solihull and is commutable from Birmingham, Stratford, Coventry, Redditch, Leamington Spa, Walsall, West Bromwich, West Midlands, Warwick, Warwickshire, Stourbridge, Tamworth, Nuneaton, Staffordshire and Lichfield.
Key Words: BI, business intelligence, business analysis, business analyst, Microsoft Office, Excel, SQL scripts, MS SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, .Net, Qlikview, Tableau
Could you be interested in a new opportunity to progress in your career?
If not – why not recommend someone? Barclay Anderson are a leading IT Recruitment Specialist and are more than happy to pay referral fee’s on successful placements.
If you’re interested in a new opportunity or if you know anyone that could be interested in a new role, let us know for more details.
If you have any questions please call the main office number on 0121 248 2600 and reference this vacancy.
Not the job you’re looking for? Email us your CV to see how we can help you.
Is your company currently recruiting? Call us today to discuss your vacancy with one of our experienced recruiters: 0121 248 2600.