We are embarking on the redesign of our data warehouse and this role will be central to its development.
You must have comprehensive and specialist knowledge in the following technologies:
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2017
- Experience of Microsoft BI stack: SSIS, SSAS and SSRS (2008-2017)
- Development of high quality database and data warehouse solutions
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Understanding of dynamic as well as static SQL
- Review and interpret ongoing business reporting requirements
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- IBM Cognos 10.1.2 through IBM Analytics 11.1 experience
- Creating, enhancing and maintaining Framework Manager models to support business requirements
- Experience of report development using IBM Cognos 10.0/11.0 Business Intelligence Solution, with parameters, data drill-down and slice-and-dice options
- Administering Cognos security model and business intelligence portals.
- Experience working with Financial reporting, preferably using ComShare or SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Other modules of IBM Analytics, such as Planning
- Knowledge of Kimball’s dimensional modelling techniques and data warehousing
- Experience with SAP or SAP BW
- Experience working in a manufacturing and/or finance environment
You must have a degree level or equivalent qualification and possess excellent numeracy, logical and communication skills. You will also have the ability to work as part of a team or on your own initiative.