IT Business Analyst - Gaydon
IT Business Analyst – Gaydon – £26.00 Per Hour
The Business Analyst’s prime responsibility is to understand and interpret business vision and provide the BA support from visionary to definition to implementation to the post implementation phases. Achieved through the development of unambiguous, prioritised requirements; identifying risks; objectively evaluating solution options against requirements; as well as assessing the impact of change and facilitating the decision making process.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Business analysis on the IT element of business projects and to ensure effective integration with all downstream business processes.
- Manage Business New Requirement and Change Requests.
- Develop customer relationships with key stakeholders.
- To be a champion leader of change and business process re-engineering.
- Analyse business processes and gather and define functional and non-functional requirements from business SMEs.
- Design, facilitate and deliver end to end business processes, lead working groups and support planning functions.
- Convert requirements into Business Requirements documents and support the Systems Requirements documentation.
- Work with software providers and/or an internal team to develop and install software solutions.
- With support from the QA Analyst, guide and work with test teams, coordinate user testing, issue resolution and retesting.
- Prepare project plans to meet the business and IT plans, with support from the PMO and Project Leads.
- Work with Project stakeholders and dependent business resource to ensure effective project deliverable results.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget. Typically a graduate in a suitable discipline.
- At least 3 years experience as a Business Analyst.
- A strong understanding of manufacturing/automotive business and processes.
- A general understanding of all other business areas and processes.
- Some experience and understanding in database and systems design.
- Basic experience of delivering projects and/or being part of a project team.
- A working knowledge of Prince2 and Agile methodologies.
Business Analyst, IT Systems Analyst, Warwickshire, Coventry, Solihull, Oxford, Northampton, Rugby, Gaydon, Witney, Leamington spa, Bicester and west Midlands
Could you be interested in a new opportunity to progress in your career?
If not – why not recommend someone? Barclay Anderson are a leading IT Recruitment Specialist and are more than happy to pay referral fee’s on successful placements.
If you’re interested in a new opportunity or if you know anyone that could be interested in a new role, let us know for more details.
If you have any questions please call the main office number on 0121 248 2600 and reference this vacancy.
Not the job you’re looking for? Email us your CV to see how we can help you.
Is your company currently recruiting? Call us today to discuss your vacancy with one of our experienced recruiters: 0121 248 2600.