C# Development Team Leader - Birmingham
C# Software Development Team Leader – £45,000 – £55,000 – Birmingham
Leading professional services organisation requires a C# development team leader to join their already established and highly skilled team of C# developers. You will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of projects and will be required to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full C# development lifecycle.
Working closely with internal stakeholders, the successful candidate will be confident providing regular progress updates whilst ensuring milestones are fully documented.
Ultimately you will be responsible for the risks and issues encountered during projects from design through to release, maintaining robust communication with key stakeholders at all times. You will also have the opportunity to influence the future direction or the department and systems used across the business.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience in a people management role with the ability to lead and influence others at all levels
- Proven experience with development tools including C#.Net, MVC, SQL Server and Web API’s
- Experience in a variety of approaches and methodologies including Agile and Waterfall
- Previous experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
- Capable in managing the successful delivery of software development projects
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to remain up to date in the latest technologies
If you are a motivated and ambitious developer who has experience in the management of a wide range of projects, this is the role for you.
This role is based in Central Birmingham and is commutable from Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Redditch, West Bromwich, Walsall, Dudley, Tamworth, Walsall, Coventry and Bromsgrove.
Key words: C#, SQL Server, MVC, Web API’s, leadership, documentation, Team Foundation Server, Tortoise SVN, .NET Developer, C# Developer
Could you be interested in a new opportunity to progress in your career?
If not – why not recommend someone? Barclay Anderson are a leading IT Recruitment Specialist and are more than happy to pay referral fee’s on successful placements.
If you’re interested in a new opportunity or if you know anyone that could be interested in a new role, let us know for more details.
If you have any questions please call the main office number on 0121 248 2600 and reference this vacancy.
Not the job you’re looking for? Email us your CV to see how we can help you.
Is your company currently recruiting? Call us today to discuss your vacancy with one of our experienced recruiters: 0121 248 2600.