Content Designer - Sheffield
Content Designer. Sheffield. Contract up to 2 years. £250 a day
You will be part of a cross disciplinary team consisting of a delivery manager, product manager, user researcher, UX designer, technical architect and developers.
The culture here is important to the team; they believe empowered teams deliver the best products and like to challenge the status quo. Here they aim to challenge the reason behind ‘the way things have always been done’ to see if there is a better way.
- Analysing what users need in terms of creating new and existing content
- Developing content plans and attending planning meetings
- Applying and formatting strategies
- Manage relationships within the team
- Ensuring content is accurate
- Scoping, commissioning, writing, editing and publishing digital content in an appropriate format
- Monitoring performance of content and tools
- Ability to take complex language and make them easy to understand
- Ability to make case for user-focused design
- Extensive experience writing for the web, with user accessible and useable content
- Previous experience managing stakeholders
- Experience working with content publishing systems
Please note the successful candidate must either hold SC clearance or be willing to undergo security vetting in order to obtain the level required.
Could you be interested in a new opportunity to progress in your career?
If not – why not recommend someone? Barclay Anderson are a leading IT Recruitment Specialist and are more than happy to pay referral fee’s on successful placements.
If you’re interested in a new opportunity or if you know anyone that could be interested in a new role, let us know for more details.
If you have any questions please call the main office number on 0121 248 2600 and reference this vacancy.
Not the job you’re looking for? Email us your CV to see how we can help you.
Is your company currently recruiting? Call us today to discuss your vacancy with one of our experienced recruiters: 0121 248 2600.