Cyber Security Architect - London
Cyber Security Architect. London. Contract up to 2 years. £600 a day.
You will be part of a team that defines the security architecture for this organisation’s digital platform. You will be demonstrating how security architecture addresses technical risks, assuring end to end technical security where shared solutions are being used.
The teams focus is on cloud architectures but also includes Crown Hosted solutions where applicable.
- Designing and delivering secure, agile driven, cloud based security architecture.
- Treating discovered risks, considering what is most appropriate and cost effective
- Technical assurance of projects to ensure they comply with the security architecture, covering both new systems and their integration with legacy systems
- A proven track record of designing accredited cloud based security architecture
- An in depth knowledge of AWS security tools
- Experience of automated security testing tools
- Experience delivering Open Source security controls
- In depth understanding of cloud technologies e.g. MS, AWS, Google, Skyscape
- Experience with technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Exposure to a broad range of networks and underlying IT technologies / environments
- An in depth understanding of cloud based and traditional security technologies / protocols e.g. TLS, Kerberos, SAML
- LCCP IA Architect and CCP SIRA
Please note the successful candidate must either hold SC clearance or be willing to undergo security vetting in order to obtain the level required.
Could you be interested in a new opportunity to progress in your career?
If not – why not recommend someone? Barclay Anderson are a leading IT Recruitment Specialist and are more than happy to pay referral fee’s on successful placements.
If you’re interested in a new opportunity or if you know anyone that could be interested in a new role, let us know for more details.
If you have any questions please call the main office number on 0121 248 2600 and reference this vacancy.
Not the job you’re looking for? Email us your CV to see how we can help you.
Is your company currently recruiting? Call us today to discuss your vacancy with one of our experienced recruiters: 0121 248 2600.