Cyber Security Specialist to lead on the delivery of a major Electronic Prescription project. The project will deliver both an ePrescribing system as well as a replacement system.
Duties and Responsibilities
As project lead, the Cyber Security Specialist will be required to:
- Review and document the security objectives and challenges.
- Support the procurement process through all stages including requirement gathering, scoring and into system design and development.
- Production of security requirements.
- Production of the high level security design of a suitable solution.
- Present the design to Executive Board for approval.
- Guide and assist the implementation of the chosen design.
- Close working with suppliers, contractors and internal teams.
- Attendance at project board meetings and assurance reviews
It must be noted that the Cyber Security Specialist may be required to work on other similar projects Dependent on the current work stack.
Skills and Experience
It is essential that the Cyber Security Specialist has experience in:
- Experience of cyber security design and implementation within a large organisation.
- In depth understanding of the concepts and technologies related to providing secured access to systems.
- Experience of requirements gathering.
- Experience of working at a senior level within a large organisation.
- A detailed understanding on the specific challenges such a project will bring.
You will need to have a current SC/CTC Clearance or be willing to undergo clearance. (IR 35 Scope – within IR35).