EDI Support Analyst - Leicester
Data & EDI Support Analyst – Leicester – £32,500
Large Corporation with circa 1m invoices per annum seeks specialist Electronic Data Interchange Support Analyst to work with the Development team as a dedicated resource. Reporting to head of development, you will identify data failures and make changes to the configuration of the eTrading platform to ensure successful onwards transmission and reception of invoices.
In detail, you will provide technical support during and after implementation. Respond to EDI requests. Conduct analysis of EDI transactions and be central point for documentation.
You already have good and familiar exposure to EDI and/or have excellent, possibly expert knowledge of large scale data transmission in the EDI spectrum. Perhaps you have been a data analyst or data manager in the past with some EDI experience. You are comfortable with new technology so you will no doubt have the ability to get to grips with the configuration of this specialist eTrading EDI platform (confidential) in terms of how to configure the software to achieve very reliable data transmission.
To conclude, this EDI Support Analyst is responsible for processing, troubleshooting and analysing all EDI transmissions including on-boarding trading partners. You are organized, excellent at time-management and able to communicate status to multiple parties inside the organisation and with customers.
- Experience with large data sets
- Very familiar with technical jargon
- Ability to work with developers and other parts of the business
- Quickly to analyse and fix issues
- Enjoy trouble shooting
- Ability to communicate effectively about technical details to the users
- Excellent communication skills
- Good testing skills
- Ability to work independently, without much oversight
- Monitor files for delivery and receipt.
- Assist in troubleshooting of EDI transactions and workflows.
- Identify and communicate all exception errors to the appropriate trading partners.
- Delegate non-EDI issues to the appropriate resources.
- Resolve processing issues
The role is based in Leicester and is commutable from Loughborough, Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Nuneaton, Derby, Burton-On-Trent, Solihull, Birmingham, Tamworth, Coventry, Melton Mowbray and the Midlands.
Could you be interested in a new opportunity to progress in your career?
If not – why not recommend someone? Barclay Anderson are a leading IT Recruitment Specialist and are more than happy to pay referral fee’s on successful placements.
If you’re interested in a new opportunity or if you know anyone that could be interested in a new role, let us know for more details.
If you have any questions please call the main office number on 0121 248 2600 and reference this vacancy.
Not the job you’re looking for? Email us your CV to see how we can help you.
Is your company currently recruiting? Call us today to discuss your vacancy with one of our experienced recruiters: 0121 248 2600.