Our client wants to employ a motivated, ambitious individual who wants to learn from the best. The position is an IT graduate role, where you would be included in all areas of the business. You will have the chance to work within Configuration, Deployment and Development for one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK.
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of customer facing skills
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- A fast learner who can learn new technologies quickly and efficiently.
- Degree standard individual with a software degree or some sort of IT Degree maybe being computing, developing or infrastructure. (you may still be on your degree program)
- Strong analytical mind with excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to solve solutions to problems
- Knowledge of SQL Server, including optimised query writing, stored procedures and scripting
- Telephony applications exposure
- Experience of applications within; Contact Centres, CRM or Online Services