K2 Black Pearl Architecture Developer - Gaydon, Warwickshire
K2 Black Pearl Architecture Developer Analyst – £22 – 26 an hour
Cool contract job in Warwickshire for a major corporate to design and configure K2 solutions in blackpearl workflow. What is SmartObjects and SmartForms? You’ll be using this too!
The bottom line is that you’ll be responsible for designing and building (and deploying) K2 workflow solutions. You’ll also be responsible for maturing these workflows over the full lifecycle of use.
Your key work will be:
- You’ll collaborate with the Business Analysts and SMEs to understand business requirements for K2 workflows.
- You’ll interpret the business needs, user scenarios, use cases into system requirements and design.
- You will be responsible for unit test planning and execution.
- You’ll be involved in planning, requirements-gathering, designing, scoping, estimating, developing, installing, testing and deploying business process automation projects and components etc.
- If you have some K2 server setup / configuration and on-going support, that’s cool too.
- Since you’ll have some experience as a contractor, you will also be expected to mentor others on K2 development and K2 capabilities.
- Further, you’ll need to provide consulting support on business process automation projects.
Could you be interested in a new opportunity to progress in your career?
If not – why not recommend someone? Barclay Anderson are a leading IT Recruitment Specialist and are more than happy to pay referral fee’s on successful placements.
If you’re interested in a new opportunity or if you know anyone that could be interested in a new role, let us know for more details.
If you have any questions please call the main office number on 0121 248 2600 and reference this vacancy.
Not the job you’re looking for? Email us your CV to see how we can help you.
Is your company currently recruiting? Call us today to discuss your vacancy with one of our experienced recruiters: 0121 248 2600.