Lead Technical Architect - London
Lead Technical Architect. London. Contract up to 12 months. £650 per day.
Technical Lead for the End User Compute project, which aims to replace all existing EUC services (e.g to Win10, O365). Technical lead advising on legacy system changes either to address critical business issues or enable smoother migration to new services, ensuring alignment with transformation plans (e.g. networks, LoB application transformation)
- Technical lead on clients strategy to replace its existing EUC services (e.g End User Devices, Voice, Office, Windows OS, Citrix, Active Directory, File storage)
- Define transition strategy
- Technical SME on investments in legacy EUC services and troubleshooting ensuring they align with technical strategy
- Intelligent customer to central shared services team who are delivering many of the services we intend to re-use
- Identification and mitigation of technical risks
- Analysis of contingency options for EUC services
- Experience of large scale EUC upgrade or migration projects
- In depth experience of knowledge of Windows
- Experience of virtualisation technologies and terminal solutions (Citrix)
- Experience of VOIP
- Experience of VMware
- Experience Windows Active Directory
- Print Services (Multi Function, Follow Me)
- Experience in building and scaling of System Center Configuration Manager
- Ability to troubleshoot to a highly detailed and deep level in an End User Services environment
- Experience in Software Provisioning & Packaging and COTS Application deployment
- Experience of deploying/migrating applications built using a broad range of current and heritage technologies to a Windows 10 desktop environment or similar
- Experience of migrating to O365
- Open Source AD and Identity Solutions
Please note the successful candidate must either hold SC clearance or be willing to undergo security vetting in order to obtain the level required.
Could you be interested in a new opportunity to progress in your career?
If not – why not recommend someone? Barclay Anderson are a leading IT Recruitment Specialist and are more than happy to pay referral fee’s on successful placements.
If you’re interested in a new opportunity or if you know anyone that could be interested in a new role, let us know for more details.
If you have any questions please call the main office number on 0121 248 2600 and reference this vacancy.
Not the job you’re looking for? Email us your CV to see how we can help you.
Is your company currently recruiting? Call us today to discuss your vacancy with one of our experienced recruiters: 0121 248 2600.