Main job function will be to be comfortable working on plant/shop-floor to perform Gap analysis and impact assessments, document To-Be process flows for proposed T&A, NGA and SaaS solutions.
- Produce test scenarios for MES solutions and perform QA and UA testing using SCADA product, GEIP (Proficy Suite)
- Produce Business Proposals identifying requirements for manufacturing Tracking and Reporting capability
- Identify means of reducing ongoing development costs associated with system changes to accommodate new manufacturing releases
- Produce Business Case documents to describe the requirements that will impact Order Sequencing, Manufacturing Execution and Build Control systems
- Perform Gap and Process Capability analysis, identifying measures to update and standardise business processes across business sectors
This role is commutable from Gaydon, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, Solihull, Birmingham, Nottingham, Derby, Oxford, Northampton, Milton Keynes, West Midlands.
Apply for this role: