Senior IT MES Engineer / Business Systems Manager – Permanent – Banbury – £45k – £55k
Our client is a leading global automotive supplier with over 300 manufacturing facilities and 80 product development, engineering and sales centres in over 25 different countries.
They need somebody to provide 1st/2nd/3rd line support to end users who have technical queries. The site is based in Banbury and is a consistently busy manufacturing environment.
You will need to be proactive and have a genuine passion for IT as well as these skills listed below:
- Be able to maintain MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and complete administration support along with SOX compliance.
- Database administration of MSSQL databases making sure performance, security and best practices are maintained.
- Master Data responsibility between SAP, EDI and MES System.
- Work together with the IT Manager to manage and devise efficient plans to maintain the systems and continuity of the advances in technology the company has been improving since the company started.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions, supporting IT technical implementations.
- Ensuring the system is prevented from any bugs and glitches in order to reduce the amount of downtime the end users will have. This will increase productivity of work and reduce errors.
- Installation or replacement of hardware and peripherals in order to resolve issues.
- Maintenance and Administration of the plant MES Systems (Jitcar / Solidat)