You will be resolving technical incidents as well as responding to to problems on applications written in .NET.
·Update Service Desk system tickets
·Identifying root cause of incidents and problems to prevent reoccurrence
·Identify potential issues
·Perform and schedule maintenance activities
·Identifying and resolving technical incidents
·Update and maintain documents and procedures
Required Skills and Experience
·Proven experience as a .NET Application Support Engineer
·Quality focussed with attention to detail.
·.NET Framework (.NET Core desirable)
·Source Control systems (e.g. Git)
Good understanding of insurance vocabulary and terminology
- Ability to solve and explain complicated issues to those with limited IT skills.
- Able to prioritise and manage workload
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ability to accept and learn from feedback
- Ability to communicate across all levels.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity