Specialist Marketing Manager - Birmingham
Specialist Marketing Manager, Birmingham, £40,000 – £50,000
Major media conglomerate seeks senior Pay Per Click (PPC) specialist to work with the Head of Marketing in their luxury Birmingham offices.
Clearly, you are already a hands on, high volume PPC analyst with solid management of PPC and Search strategies, and comfortable with the optimisation of client paid media campaigns across Search, Display, Social and Remarketing.
You consider yourself an expert in paid media with a natural skill in attention to detail and methodical organisation skills. You enjoy being customer facing with the rush of working to tight deadlines.
Your ability to understand and tweak the key Search platforms (Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Kenshoo & Double-click) is considered expert and you create solutions to search problems.
Day to day, you will be:
- Responsible for producing accurate campaign forecasts to support the sales process
- Responsible for evaluating campaign briefs to determine their suitability for paid media campaign execution
- Provide feedback and suggestions on how briefs can be improved
- Produce client-facing paid media proposals (with support from senior managers)
- Converse happily in the industry jargon: CTR, CPC, CPA, CVR, Bounce Rates, Impression Shares etc.
- You’ll manage SLA’s and KPI’s and suggest alternative approaches at ensure success
- Monitor spend and targets of all designated PPC accounts in the master account and ensure this is in line with campaign brief
- Develop new approaches and tactics to continually improve campaign performance and feed these back to the Paid Media Manager
- Support the new business efforts via participation in Request for Proposal documents
- Understand team pressures and pro-actively suggest new ways of working to maximise efficiency of working and best practice
- Producing week/month end campaign reports showing insights, contextualization of the data recommendations / enhancements
A more detailed job description is available at request.
This role is based in Birmingham and is easily commutable from Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Coleshill, West Bromwich, Dudley, Oldbury, Halesowen, Walsall, West Midlands, Nuneaton, Coventry, Tamworth, Lichfield and Shirley.
Key words: RFP, CTR, CPC, CPA, CVR, bounce rate, impression share, AdWords, Facebook, Twitter Ad Manager, Double-click, Google Analytics, Kenshoo, PPC, project management, campaign reports.
Could you be interested in a new opportunity to progress in your career?
If not – why not recommend someone? Barclay Anderson are a leading IT Recruitment Specialist and are more than happy to pay referral fee’s on successful placements.
If you’re interested in a new opportunity or if you know anyone that could be interested in a new role, let us know for more details.
If you have any questions please call the main office number on 0121 248 2600 and reference this vacancy.
Not the job you’re looking for? Email us your CV to see how we can help you.
Is your company currently recruiting? Call us today to discuss your vacancy with one of our experienced recruiters: 0121 248 2600.