Our client who are a global Manufacturing/Automotive giant are currently in need a seasoned Automotive/manufacturing Programme Manager, who has a strong background in IT Projects. As the Programme Manager you will have implemented and managed.
- MES/PLC Projects
- GE Proficy/Cimplicity
- IT Systems
- Architecting MES solutions for Automotive/Manufacturing industries
- Automotive domain deployment of plant floor systems
- Review of MES solutions of Various projects
- IT Strategy and planning with customer’s business goals – defining reference EA for MES – Defining MES global template requirements
- Developments of policies, standards and guidelines for typical MES implementation
This is an excellent opportunity for a Programme Manager who has the above experience to work for a global organisation in delivering the above projects. If you feel this role could be yourself send me an email or give me a call on the details provided.
Although this role is based in Halewood it’s commutable from Liverpool, Chester, Manchester, Shropshire, Macclesfield, Blackpool, Oldham, Rochdale, Huddersfield, Bolton and other North West locations.
You will currently be working as a Programme Manager, Senior Project Manager, MES Architect, Programme Delivery Director.