Successful Manufacturing company based south of Birmingham seeks IT Project Manager with good all-around experience as well as some outsourcing experience. Clearly delivering Projects on time and within budget and scope is critical.
As a background, you have proven experience in the IT sector, have a solid technical background working within an IT infrastructure and ability to manage 3rd parties & vendors.
You are a dynamic, organised individual with excellent problem-solving skills, with manufacturing or engineering background being a bonus.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Perform other such duties that generally correspond to the nature of the position and its level of responsibility.
- 4+ years Project Management experience working within the IT sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with stakeholders at all levels.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Be conscious of confidential nature of much of the information managed.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools
- Strong project management skills and track record
- PMP or PRINCE II certification.
- Experience in an Engineering or Manufacturing environment