Working for one of the most luxurious brands in the world, as a Salesforce Administrator, you will coordinate the delivery of all prospect and customer email communications and will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on prospect and customer acquisition, sales conversion, customer loyalty and the customer engagement experience.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the CRM is constantly evolving and reflects industry best practice, alongside reporting on the ROI of the various campaigns. This position will be the key contact for all internal teams and dealers for any day to day CRM queries and requests for support.
To be successful within this position you will have excellent communication skills, ability to work well under pressure and a technical mind. You ideally also have previous knowledge and experience of running CRM and communication programmes within the luxury and/or retail sales sector.
To be considered for this role, you will have a mix and match of the following.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Point of contact for all day to day enquiries relating to CRM, lead management, campaigns, etc. For the clients’ global dealers and internal colleagues
• CRM specialist with internal central functions and regional colleagues to proactively drive adoption of Salesforce across the business
• Create training and communication assets to support adoption of the CRM solution amongst the global dealer network
• Consult with Email Marketing team to develop customer communications & processes that support the client’s business objectives
• Act as consultant to advise internal stakeholders on the customer experience to support delivery of the CRM Strategy (Marcom, Brand Comms, Launch Strategy, Product Strategy, Client Support, Global Dealer network, etc.)
• Responsible for creation and management of all CRM reporting
• Responsible for customer data accuracy and cleansing processes
• Liaise with Marcom and manage IT working relationship/deliverables in systems changes
• Empower senior management and leaders of business areas to self-report – allowing full transparency on sales/marketing activity and ROI
• Drive culture of constant improvement in CRM practice and process
• Act as subject matter expert for Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud within the company
Qualifications & Experience:
• Marketing or equivalent business degree / CIM diploma in marketing or business/ economics/project management qualification or. Business/Economics/Management senior qualification
• Fluency in foreign languages desirable
• Salesforce ADM 201 certified
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud certified
• Experience as a Salesforce Administrator
You will currently be working as a CRM Administrator, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Consultant, Salesforce
As this role is based in Milton Keynes, it is commutable from Northampton, Luton, Aylesbury, Rugby, Coventry, Buckinghamshire, Bedford, Bletchley, Dunstable