Public Sector Client is seeking a seasoned Supplier Manager who possesses significant experience leading IT supplier/commercial functions and ideally has experience of working within the NHS in a similar role..
You will have demonstrable track record of influencing senior stakeholders and setting up and management of a supplier management framework.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the custodian of the ICT Supplier management framework, ensuring suppliers meet their contractual obligations
- Ensuring that contracts are delivering value for money
- Providing support during re-procurement and tendering for new IT services to ensure contracts are fit for purpose and transition well into the operational environment.
- Acting as the intelligent customer providing commercial support to the technical team, by being able to understand the technical requirements and translate them into robust commercial contracts.
- Reviewing & updating with current roles & responsibilities
- Reviewing and refreshing existing ICT Supplier Framework Categorisation of Suppliers according to Supplier Framework and Business Criticality levels to identify strategic contracts.
- Integration of Supplier Management Governance structure aligned to the updated ICT Framework, to include Terms of Reference, Policies and Roles and Responsibilities.
- Clearly defining robust Supplier Performance review structure to include Service Reviews and Quarterly Business Reviews Understanding SMT expectations and objectives and how these may align with Supplier Management Framework.
- Understanding the transformation agenda and how this aligns with Strategic Supplier Framework Working alongside Procurement to understand how we can leverage best value from Suppliers and current Frameworks.
This role is based in Bristol and is commutable from Bristol, Swindon, Wiltshire, Gloucester, Chippenham, Cotwolds, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, Cardiff, South West