Our client is a robust, dynamic MSP who are looking to expand their IT Support team. This role will consist of you looking after their busy customer base by either providing support on site or remotely.
It’s likely you will be a logical thinker who enjoys tackling support issues head on and trying to find the best solution for the customer. You will be able to multitask and prioritise support issues and escalate where necessary, but will always try and solve the problem first time. A proactive nature and a willingness to learn is a must as is excellent customer service skills.
Due to the nature of this a role you will need to require a full clean driving licence
Technical Skills Required
- Windows Server – Active Directory, Group Policy, Permissions etc
- Windows 7-10
- Networking – TCP\IP, DNS, DHCP, troubleshooting
- Virtualisation – Hyper-V (knowledge of Replica would be desirable)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office 365 – Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive etc
- Anti-Virus – Symantec Endpoint & Cloud managed
- Firewall\Routers – SonicWALL & Draytek
- WiFi – Ubiquiti & Draytek
This role is commutable from Solihull, Birmingham, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield and Walsall. Due to high level of applications if you do not hear from us you have, unfortunately, not been successful on this occasion.