IT Support Technician - Bracknell
IT Support Technician – Bracknell – Circa £20,000
Our client is in the Construction and Building industry and need a Support Technician to join their team. You will be joining a team of 5 and supporting the 200+ users on site.
We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in IT, with excellent communication and customer service skills, an awareness of confidentiality and someone who uses their initiative.
- First point of contact, logging and resolving support calls – phone, email, face-to-face.
- Supporting a wide range of software products (Microsoft Office, Windows 7, Windows server 2012)
- Troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Backing up the network.
- Dealing with equipment deliveries.
- Installing new software and hardware for clients, assisting with their familiarisation
- Auditing hardware and software
You will posses the following skills:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience of installing and supporting Windows 7 and Microsoft Office
- 2010 (Essential)
- Experience of Active Directory ‐ setting up users, groups, permissions (Essential)
- Experience of Windows Server 2012 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (Desirable)
- Ability to deliver quality IT Support
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal communication and being ability to deal with people at all levels
This position is commutable from: Berkshire, Reading, Theale, Slough
Keywords: IT Support Technician, IT support, 1st line, 2nd line, 3rd line, Support Analyst, Help Desk Administrator, Technician
Could you be interested in a new opportunity to progress in your career?
If not – why not recommend someone? Barclay Anderson are a leading IT Recruitment Specialist and are more than happy to pay referral fee’s on successful placements.
If you’re interested in a new opportunity or if you know anyone that could be interested in a new role, let us know for more details.
If you have any questions please call the main office number on 0121 248 2600 and reference this vacancy.
Not the job you’re looking for? Email us your CV to see how we can help you.
Is your company currently recruiting? Call us today to discuss your vacancy with one of our experienced recruiters: 0121 248 2600.