Technical Architect - London
Technical Architect. London. Contract up to 12 months. £500 per day.
Whilst ensuring key architectural strategies are published and visible, you will be part of a team that defines technical standards and non-functional requirements. You will also be documenting targets and transitions and assuring the alignment of solution designs.
- Maintaining a high level holistic vision of enterprise solutions and development initiatives
- Defining and communicating strategies that drive the architecture to stakeholders
- Define and synchronise NFR’s across solutions where applicable
- Lead technical discoveries for key building blocks
- Design technical services including selecting necessary platforms and technologies
- Building and maintaining technical roadmaps
- Collaborate across teams to identify strategic requirements and dependencies
- In depth experience of designing architectures
- Experience of cloud architectures and best practices
- Understanding of agile environments, continual delivery techniques and dev-ops cultures
- Understanding on how to influence senior management and communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- In depth experience of designing NFR’s
- Experience of Microservice architectures
- Experience applying scaled agile techniques
- Experience of Open Source
- Experience defining architectures for Applications, Data and Technology domains
Please note the successful candidate must either hold SC clearance or be willing to undergo security vetting in order to obtain the level required.
Could you be interested in a new opportunity to progress in your career?
If not – why not recommend someone? Barclay Anderson are a leading IT Recruitment Specialist and are more than happy to pay referral fee’s on successful placements.
If you’re interested in a new opportunity or if you know anyone that could be interested in a new role, let us know for more details.
If you have any questions please call the main office number on 0121 248 2600 and reference this vacancy.
Not the job you’re looking for? Email us your CV to see how we can help you.
Is your company currently recruiting? Call us today to discuss your vacancy with one of our experienced recruiters: 0121 248 2600.