This is a Business Analyst role to work alongside the Project Manager on the design and transition of these legacy solutions, bringing them on-net, introducing enterprise class security whilst ensuring they continue to meet the business needs.
To work as a Business Analyst on activities confirming functional and non-functional requirements, creating high-level and detailed designs, obtaining relevant signoffs and supporting the implementation and support handover phases.
The person performing the role will be a seasoned Business Analyst with experience of working on projects and the design of Networks, third party connectivity, Security, Data Center, Hosting Platforms, Servers, Storage and Applications Infrastructure, with a strong preference for those with some experience of commercial or manufacturing environments
Reporting into the Project Manager, the Business Anlayst must be adaptable, pragmatic, delivery focused (a ‘doer’ more than a ‘thinker’) and have extensive experience across the full project delivery lifecycle
– Experienced Business Analyst within Automotive Manufacturing with experience of projects in an infrastructure environment.
– Flexible, open approach, capable of working in a high-pressured environments .
– Ability to discover, understand and adhere to internal processes and multiple stakeholder requirements, managing conflicting requirements between stakeholder groups
– Ability to lead and manage other technical resources, including remote management of offshore resources
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including accurate technical documentation and ability to communicate technical concepts to a wide audience
– Specialism in Security, End User Computing or Applications Infrastructure an advantage