Our client is a forward thinking MSP who are on their way to becoming the UK’s leading public sector focused IT Service and Solution provider. This role will be service desk based and you will be expected to provide solid IT Support for our clients expanding customer base.
Joining a team of likeminded individuals your role will consist of giving excellent customer service via the telephone, ticketing systems, email system and face to face. Support issues vary from desktop support to networking issues and everything in-between, the more you know the better!
Our client offers an excellent training and development programme as well as enticing benefits and company perks
Technical Skills Required
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Citrix VDI and Xen App
- Veeam Backup Enterprise Suite
- WatchGuard Firewall
- Experience of configuring new hardware and software
- Software and Operating Systems: implementation, patching, configuration changes, fault finding.
- Anti-malware strategies (Sophos / Symantec / McAfee / Trend / Mimecast)
- Infrastructure Security
- Networking (VLAN / DNS / DHCP / VPN / firewall configuration / routing / server builds / subnets / switch configuration)
- Large data volume storage solutions
- Cloud Technologies
This role is commutable from York and surrounding areas