C#.NET Developer. £350.00 daily rate – 6 month contract, with possible extensions. West Midlands.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to play an integral role in the development of a new product.
- The role will involve working alongside the Lead Architect and taking responsibility for part of the low level design.
- The design, prototyping, implementation and documentation of a component (class library) that is capable of exposing real-time and historical data.
- The component will have to expose a secure web service, capable of high data throughputs by which it will be supplied with its data.
- The supplied data will have to be processed, aggregated, buffered and stored before its exposed as real-time and historical data to its data consumers.
- The component will also have to be delivered with the necessary installation and deployment facilities.
- 80-90% of the work load would be based in the West Midlands. However, there would be a requirement to attend meetings and undertake certain testing/delivery in Scotland – expenses will be covered for this travel.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:-
- .NET framework 3.5 / 4.0 is essential.
- SQL Server and some Oracle experience would be useful, as one of the key data providers is an Oracle SOA Web Services.
- Production of design documentation and diligent ability to document code created.
- Obfuscation, installation and deployment methodologies.
- Specific experience with high throughput Web Services would be extremely useful.
- JMS queues
- ODBC / OLE database connectivity
Keywords: C#.NET Developer, SQL Server, Contract, West Midlands.