Content Manager / Webmaster. £ Salary Dependent upon experience + Full Corporate Benefits Package. Hertfordshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Leading Global Organisation with an excellent reputation.
- The Content Manager/Webmaster will be responsible for maintaining and updating the Web Content across local territories for major B2B Websites.
- The Content Manager/Webmaster will liaise with local Marketing Services Managers mainly across Europe to ensure that Web Content supports their local needs.
- Work closely with central functions to source content and feedback requirements of local territories.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous experience of working on a commercial Website, including Content Management Systems.
- Experience of Direct Marketing to the end user or to the channel
- Online business experience
- Good communications skills at all levels within the ability to communicate at all levels within an organisation.
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet demanding deadlines.
- Have an understanding of Marketing is desirable.
Keywords: Webmaster, Content Manager, Web Content, CMS, Content Management Systems, Hertfordshire.