IT System Trainer/Analyst – £26,200 (rising to £30,000 start of Year 3). Warwickshire + Benefits Package.
Excellent opportunity to work for a leading organisation with an excellent reputation.
The successful candidate will have experience of working as an IT/System trainer or Analyst with the ability to train end users and Senior Directors, also have good analytical skills combined with the ability to communicate clearly.
The role will involve the following/Relevant skills and experience required:
- Provide support for the general day to day queries on a business wide Information System and internal systems across CRM and Business Intelligence.
- Provide training to all Business Assistants/Directors on the latest releases of the Information System.
- Central point of contact in the procurement department for all Information System queries. Testing the system, perform and running queries on the Information System covering new bugs/performance from the procurement department, and providing feedback to the business.
- Act as part of the Project team for the Information System.
- Perform tests and providing feedback to the business.
- Taking part in train-the-trainer sessions provided by the Information Team.
- Performing in-house user training sessions.
- Gathering and communicating change requests to the Information Team.
- Co-ordinating buying department feedback to identify potential developments for the Information System and other Internal Systems CRM & BI.
- Maintaining familiarity of live’ Information System, through creating contracts and bulletins on behalf of Procurement Assistants.
- Specific weekly tasks associated with Information System maintenance.
- Create routine reports (to be derived from Information System). Various Ad hoc reports as and when required.
Trainer, Analyst, Information Analyst, Train the Trainer, IT Trainer, Warwickshire.