Web Content Analyst / Web Analyst / Web Analytics / Digital Analyst – Blue Chip Organisation – Permanent. Circa £40k + Full Benefits Package. Hertfordshire.
This opportunity to work for a major Blue Chip client with an excellent reputation.
The Web Content Analyst / Web Analyst will be involved in updating and improving web content and providing digital analysis for websites and campaigns for a leading Blue Chip organisation.
- TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – WEB CONTENT ANALYST / WEB ANALYST:
Experience of working as a Web Content Analyst / Web Analyst or holding relevant experience. Updating content across editorial and images etc…
- Web Analytics experience, using tools such as Google Analytics or Coremetrics.
- Web Analysis for e-commerce and content-based websites.
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate clearly.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Optimise the web analytics platform and tag implementation to meet business requirements.
- Assist the development team to implement cookie and API based tracking code.
- Determine the Web Analytics strategy (defining KPIs/conversion/creating dashboards).
- Perform regular audits in the Web Analytics implementation across all websites and platforms.
- Provide insight and recommendations to optimise websites and increase conversions.
- Use Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics & Coremetrics to set-up, report and evaluate key conversion funnels and campaigns.
- Create and deliver weekly and monthly reports detailing website performance and user activity.
- Convert analytical insights into commercial solutions to test in-page and customer flow changes.